Optimar Energy, Your Ductless Cooling Professionals in Charlotte County, NB
Give us a call at Optimar Energy for any ductless air conditioning service you need. We're Charlotte County's AC repair, maintenance and installation experts! Any type of ductless or mini split air conditioning units, we can help your situation. We guarantee satisfaction in a professional and timely matter. We operate year round offering quality service regardless of season. Don't suffer through the heat! Get in touch with our experts at Optimar Energy today, and call us today for a free no-obligation quote.
How important is Air Conditioning Maintenance?
Your ductless air conditioning unit is very susceptible to issues if not properly maintained, and should absolutely be inspected and repaired if necessary. We here at Optimar would be happy to help assess your current issues or concerns you may have with your unit. Here are some possible issues which may be red flags, and a reason to reach out to us today
How long does it takes to install a ductless Air Conditioner?
It can be as simple as reaching out today by calling or contacting us online! When we properly understand the amount of space you're trying to cool, we can then properly assess the best type of units your space will require to stay adequately cool. Understanding your home’s space is crucial for installing units that will provide the best results.
- Outside Fan Slow / Not Moving - This could result to your AC overheating or cause damage to your compressor, which is going to be very expensive to repair. The earlier this is addressed, the better.
- Constant 'Cracking' Sound - Your coil may be frozen! The air backflow might be blocked, or the air filter may be dirty. This is a problem which requires further inspection.
- Leaky Refrigerant - Freon is a gas that is used in Air Conditioning that is typically harmless, but can be toxic if it's leaking from your unit. It’s odorless but deadly when it gets into your lungs. Allow the professionals at Optimar to change your refrigerant in case of a leak, or if your AC unit is not producing cold air anymore.
- Constant Power Tripping - The wiring may not be sufficient to hold the voltage. Bad wiring is the most common cause of a fire involving the AC, this is a serious issue that requires immediate attention, do not ignore it!
- Compressor Stops Running - The start capacitor could be the culprit or disconnected wiring. There’s also a big possibility that your compressor sustained damage. You may need to replace it with a new one.